Everything you need to have a champion's mindset
7 Championship quotes to fuel your mental engine.
There are moments when you need a little motivation to get pumped up for a game, practice or just for the day in general.
In this article, Total Female Hockey director Kim McCullough will be sharing some quotes that will help you get motivated and revved up the conquer the day.
Enjoy – and feel free to send these along to any friends or teammates who might find a little extra inspiration from these motivational words.
- You and your opponent want the same thing. The only thing that matters is who works the hardest for it.
- Take risks – you can’t steal second base with your foot still on first.
- You can have results or excuses – not both.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me – it’s who is going to stop me.
- Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.
- Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. People can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.
- Sometimes you wish it was easier. But if it was easy, everyone else would do it. Then you remember you don’t want to be like everyone else.
Your friend and coach,
Kim McCullough, MSc, YCS
Director & Founder, Total Female Hockey
*Photos were incorporated by HockeyGirlz and not Kim McCullough, Total Female Hockey